Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 6

Ok...so it has been a while since I have been on my site, so when I finally got on again I worked for about 2 hours just catching up on everything. I started out looking at my profile and guess what?!?!?! i have 6 friends!! yay...it has taken a while, but it is getting better with each time i get on. They also did a little changing on the site to make it easier for people who have just started to get on and look through everything thing, so I thought that was pretty neat, because I suggested it. After that I started writing some more reviews and just getting peoples opinions on different shows. I also wrote in the forum for the class paper to see if anybody could help me out, and I did get a few comments although I wish I had more. lol...I am also now at 95 points which isn't very many so that is kind of sad, but now that I am going to working on it again hopefully I can get more soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment